EasyIQ Talent Hunt
Selected students will get chance to visit
Rashtrapati Bhavan or VSSE (ISRO).
The online exam will be held on Sunday, 19th February 2023. Exam will be taken in two sessions. Students who clear first session of exam will only appear for second session of exam. Students will be selected based on second merit list and taken on an educational trip to Rashtrapati Bhavan or ISRO (Vikram Sarabhai Space Exhibition).
Syllabus : Mathematics, Science and English (current year)
- Exam Date : Sunday, 19 February 2023
- Exam Time & Questions : 90 minutes duration for 60 questions
- Exam Fee : 199/- Rs
Rashtrapati Bhavan, home to the President of the world’s largest democracy, epitomizes India’s strength, its democratic traditions and secular character.
Rashtrapati Bhavan was the creation of architects of exceptional imagination and masterfulness, Sir Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker. It was Sir Lutyens who conceptualized the H shaped building, covering an area of 5 acres on a 330 acre estate. This mansion has a total of 340 rooms spread over four floors, 2.5 kilometres of corridors and 190 acres of garden area.
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bangalore. It operates under the Department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while the Chairman of VSSE (ISRO) acts as the executive of DOS as well.
VSSE (ISRO) is India’s primary agency performing tasks related to space-based applications, space exploration and the development of related technologies.It is one of six government space agencies in the world which possess full launch capabilities, deploy cryogenic engines, launch extraterrestrial missions and operate large fleets of artificial satellites.
Many more attractive prizes like Laptop, Cycle, Smart Watch, Books Hamper and Participation Certificate
Exam Terms And Condition
- This exam is conducted for SSC & CBSE Board.
- 3 Students will be chosen from two groups. 5th to 7th standard is first group and 8th to 10th standard is second group of respective boards.
- Exam will be taken in two sessions. The students who clear 1st exam will be eligible for 2nd exam. And the students who clear 2nd exam will be rewarded.
- Exam syllabus will be academic subjects of particular student. Subjects will be Maths, Science and English.
- Exam will be conducted in MCQ format.
- Exam time will 90 mins for 60 questions and students have to attempt any 50 questions.
- If 2 students from a same group have same marks and time of completion then they will be interviewed by our team to qualify second exam.
- Students who will be chosen for education trip are depends on second merit list.